Outplacement services for clients
What is Outplacement?
Outplacement is a support service provided by Aptus to help former employees change to new jobs. We know that the market is fast-moving which means change is frequent and the market is continually evolving. No-one needs to be left on their own when we are facing challenging times.
Aptus offers extensive outplacement services that your exiting employees can access to support them through their career transformation. Finding a new job can be daunting but we are here to help navigate workforce challenges. Working closely with businesses, we implement outplacement services following redundancies, restructures or downsizing.
Our consultants understand the Melbourne market, industry growth projections and can provide support to their people to recognise fitting opportunities, new career pathways and possible prospects for the future. Based on your needs, we offer both one-2-one and Group Outplacement Workshops.
What your Employees can expect
- How to plan their job-seeking approach
- What roles they should apply for
- How to explore the employment market using social media and how to build their personal brand
- How to create their cover letter to a particular position
- How to create a stand-out CV with insider knowledge on what employers & recruiters look for
- What information is crucial to their CV
- How to prepare for a successful interview and how to avoid common mistakes
- How to predict what type of interview questions they will be asked using a position description and/or job advertisement
- What varieties of questions should they ask in an interview
- What to bring to an interview
- How to perform at an interview
- What not to do or say at an interview